Professional training in homeopathy
General information about homeopathy and research
- The Society of Homeopaths
- The Alliance of Registered Homeopaths
- British Homeopathic Association
- Miranda Castro's website provides a great choice of information about homeopathy as well as about other issues related to health and illness. Miranda Castro is the author of a number of self-help books which have been best-sellers since their first publication.
- The website Extraordinary Medicine – the Truth about Homeopathy provides facts about homeopathy in general as well as information about research.
- The Faculty of Homeopathy is the UK body for homeopaths who are working also as statutorily registered healthcare professionals. Please visit their Research section for information on clinical trials.
- The European Central Council of Homeopaths is the umbrella organisation for 27 member professional associations in 24 European countries. Please visit their News section for research studies.
- The Homeopathy Research Institute is an innovative international charity created to address the need for high quality scientific research in homeopathy.
- Find a Homeopath offers not only a search engine to find a registered homeopath but also general information about homeopathy, including the funny animations of The Snooks.
- Homeopathy Action Trust is the membership charity that encourages and supports public understanding of homeopathy, for the benefit of patients, practitioners and students.